What is passive fire protection?
Passive fire protection systems are those solutions that seek to contain the fire by:
- Delaying the growth of the fire
- Using fire rated partition and doors to prevent the fire and smoke from moving from one compartment to another.
- Maintaining structural integrity of the building to provide emergency egress, and safe access for emergency services.
- To reduce the amount of damage the fire causes to the building structure and adjacent structures. This will also reduce the cost of rectification to the building
What is base line data?
Base line data is a requirement from AS 4072.1 which stipulates all fire stopping elements are logged and recorded after installation. These logs are to be supplied to the owner/builder on completion of the installation.
AS 1851 requires base line data for all routine inspections.
What is the full list of services that All Passive Services provide?
- Fire stopping
- Fire & smoke doors
- Fire dampers
- Project Management
- Annual Fire Inspections and Statements
- Baseline Data